Jonah Consulting Services emerge from many years of community development + helping work, mostly gained in diverse,multi-disciplinary, inner city contexts. Services offered:
- Parenting Classes + Workshops
- Speaking Engagements on a variety of topics (past themes have included: Women’s Health, Reconciliation, Social Justice, Narrative Therapy, Family Systems, the Enneagram, Trauma care, Relationship Check-up, Creativity and Self-Care)
- Chaplaincy or Pastoral Counselling/Training
- Marriage Exploration sessions for couples considering long term commitment or recently engaged
- Marriage Commissioner/Wedding Ceremonies
- Mediation services for family conflict
- Enneagram Exploration
- Assertiveness Training
- Sharing Circles
- Conflict Resolution
- Creative Communication
- Trauma support + post-Crisis care
- Project Management (contract based, short term)
- Bookkeeping Services
* Follow this link for a book review published in 2013 in the Journal of Community & Social Psychology.
* Follow this link for a Winnipeg Free Press article about a collaborative community art project.
* We have unique experience with innovative and community based Housing Development, including the 150 Austin Housing Project in Winnipeg Manitoba.
* An experienced Bed Bug Education, Prevention, and Treatment Consultant is available to our team.
Please contact us to find out about community development work, facilitation of workshops, or speaking engagements.