Jonah Consulting Services emerge from many years of community development + helping work, mostly gained in diverse,multi-disciplinary, inner city contexts.
- Cross Lake Community Health Services
- North Point Douglas Women’s Centre
- Diocese of Rupert’s Land
- Manitoba Housing
- Sandy Saulteaux Centre
- The Urban
- The School of Justice Project
- Thrive Community Support Circle (formerly PFSS Inc.)
- Jonah Community Projects
- Providence College
- Parenting Classes + Workshops
- Staff training, Self Care and Secondary Trauma exploration
- Speaking Engagements on a variety of topics (past themes have included: Women’s Health, Reconciliation, Social Justice, Narrative Therapy, Family Systems, the Enneagram, Trauma care, Relationship Check-up, Creativity and Self-Care)
- Chaplaincy or Pastoral Counselling/Training
- Marriage Exploration sessions for couples considering long term commitment or recently engaged
- Marriage Commissioner/Wedding Ceremonies
- Mediation services for family conflict
- Enneagram Exploration
- Assertiveness Training
- Sharing Circles
- Conflict Resolution
- Creative Communication
- Trauma support + post-Crisis care
- Project Management (contract based, short term)
* Follow this link for a book review published by one of our therapists in 2016 in Anabaptist Witness Magazine.
* Follow this link for a book review published by one of our therapists in 2013 in the Journal of Community & Social Psychology.
* Follow this link for a Winnipeg Free Press article about a collaborative community art project connected to Jonah Community Projects.
* We have unique experience with innovative and community based Housing Development, including the 150 Austin Housing Project in Winnipeg Manitoba.
* An experienced Bed Bug Education, Prevention, and Treatment Consultant is available to our team.
Please contact us to find out about community development work, facilitation of workshops, or speaking engagements.