Jonah relocated to 462 Selkirk Avenue in August 2018.
Counselling Service Highlights:
- Individual Counselling, Couple Counselling, Family Counselling, Youth/Children Counselling
- Community Based Therapies and Indigenous cultural supports for youth
- NIHB Mental Health Counselling Service Provision
- Indian Residential School Resolution/Health Support Provider
- Third-Party/EAP Provider
- Art Therapy Services
- Expressive Arts and Play Therapy approaches
- Contact us to find out if your insurance/EAP covers our services
Consulting Service Highlights:
- Facilitation of learning circles, group learning
- Consultation services for helping professionals
- Innovative reporting and funder presentations for non-profits
- Community Development
- Staff Training
- Weddings/Marriage Commissioner
- Enneagram exploration
Working Together in a Good Way
At Jonah Counselling & Consulting, we’re committed to collaborative helping relationships that strengthen individuals, families, and communities. Working together in a good way is foundational to everything we do with clients, community members, or partners.
If we are working together, you can count on us to make humane and compassionate decisions that keep collective and genuine wellbeing at the centre. You can count on us to be collaborative and creative, we’ll do whatever we can to centre everyone’s wellbeing, even if we have to be a bit subversive. We’ll be honest and we won’t put business goals ahead of working in respectful, people-centred ways. We won’t misuse power or manipulate; we are far more interested in sharing power in inclusive ways that help everyone. If we make a commitment to you, we’ll do our best to honour it. If something goes wrong, we’ll talk about it. If we make a mistake, we’ll take responsibility. We welcome dialogue, and we hope you’ll feel free to test us on this.
We want to work with folks who are interested in these values too. Let’s work together in a good, sincere way, because it’s better for everyone when we do. This is how we work toward stronger communities.